Hello! We are the Smedley's. Yep, Friday June 14th, 2013 at 1 o'clock we sealed the deal and made it official. Married life has been amazing and we just are having so much fun being able to spend time together every day. No more curfews or driving the other person to their house; we live together! This marriage was a long time coming and I like to think it was meant to be. Tanner and I really were made for each other.
We are very much alike and yet at the same time we are complete opposites. Tanner is the most fun loving, tender hearted person I have ever met. His personality just draws people to him. He loves being the center of attention but without trying to. He is just naturally the guy everyone wants to be friends with. As for me, I'm definitely a bit more on the reserved side and enjoy just watching the center of attention. I am more of a red personality and like things to be planned and in order. Since we are opposites, we balance each other out. Just in the past two weeks alone we have learned so much about each other and how to better help us.
One thing we have wanted to improve on is journal writing. By we I mean I need to improve; Tanner is so good at writing every day and lets just say I am less than good. I have been using the same journal since I was 8 years old. Yikes! I know right? That is pretty bad. So to get me motivated I thought I could use a blog to keep a record of what goes on. So here we are.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hooray for a new blog to read! Welcome to the online world of journaling. You will find it is actually one of the best things, also, you get to add pictures. After you feel like it is time, you can publish your blog to a bound book. Best gift ever! Good luck meeting your goal of blogging. :)
ReplyDeleteHooray for blogs and journal writing! And I am happy to hear that you are enjoying marriage :) I have felt the same things about Paul many times! It's da best
ReplyDelete