Pages

Sunday, April 27, 2014

don't spill the flour

Sunday, April 27, 2014
Okay so I might have had one of those what you would call "blonde moments" and Tanner wouldn't let me live it down. So the story goes, I filled out flour container to its maximum level without spilling an ounce. Proud moment.
Then I realized I was missing our 1 c measuring cup. 

Dang it. 
The cup was sitting at the very bottom of the just filled flour container.
I didn't want to dump it all out and make a mess so I attempted to retrieve the cup with some tongs. But to no avail, I couldn't do it. I was convinced we could still get it out without making too much of a mess or having to dump all the flour out. 
Tanner took a try.




post signature

p.s. we love SF...can't you tell?

2 comments:

Coup de Foudre © 2014