Disneyland will always have a special place in my heart.
2 years old and I had my first visit to this magical place.
From that point on, you could say I was addicted.
Not only have I been able to visit here often, but I was able to LIVE at Disneyland!
(okay so maybe I didn't actually live there but some days it sure felt like it)
For almost half a year I lived, breathed, ate, and dreamed Disneyland.
The 2011 group of Disney College Program interns. Can you find me?
Lived with 4 awesome girls! We took advantage of our passes daily.
In that short span of my internship, 34 of my family members were able to visit me. Okay so most of them probably weren't there just because of me but lets be honest I'd visit whoever if they worked at Disneyland.
Riding Indiana Jones with my 70 year old grandparents will be a memory I can never forget.
Since working there I have been able to visit many more times including a day of our honeymoon.
I love that place.
Enjoy.
Oh HB, what good memories I have there. Even with my pioneer-esque culottes and apron.
People often ask if the magic ever left because of working there.
My answer to them...
Absolutely not! If anything it has only increased the magic for me.
Happy 59 years to this place
full of magic, dreams, and happiness.
Disneyland isn't just a vacation anymore. It's home.
p.s. watch this amazing video...do it. now.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)








I still want that horse (poor Tanner!) and miss that Captain Eo shirt. Boo, why did I DI that again?
ReplyDelete