There are still times I find myself wishing I could go back to pre-motherhood. And then something like this happens and I am reminded all over again this is the best thing.
Friday, April 15, 2016
the first roll
Friday, April 15, 2016
He did it! It was a matter of seconds after I had set him down for some tummy time when whoop, he was on his back. The past week or so it seemed like he was close. It was a little miracle Tanner was able to FaceTime since he's working an event and it was likely he wouldn't be able to. BUT he did. And right as it was connecting, whoop he rolled again! I just felt so giddy. It seems like just yesterday I was holding this little guy in my arms for the first time and now he's taken a big step roll into being mobile. One more way he is gaining is own independence and needs me less (sad face). It's conflicting because I am happy for him, this is what life is all about learning and progressing. It never gets old seeing him discover new things like his hands, mirrors, my water-bottle (to name a few). But my little mom heart already feels like time is going so quickly. Where did my little baby go?
There are still times I find myself wishing I could go back to pre-motherhood. And then something like this happens and I am reminded all over again this is the best thing.
There are still times I find myself wishing I could go back to pre-motherhood. And then something like this happens and I am reminded all over again this is the best thing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment