Ugghhh. Ever wish you could rewind like 2 seconds and not do what you are about to do because immediately after you will regret it? Ya, that's me.
Somehow I deleted an entire BOARD on Pinterest. I don't even know how it happened but one minute I was looking for a pin I had saved and the next thing I knew the entire board was gone. I'm slightly embarassed at how frustrated I am about the whole situation. Like is it ridiculous to feel this way about it all? It's been like a week and I'm still working through my emotions from the loss. I've googled around and it seems there is no way to recover it. Booo.
At least this picture makes me feel better.
It's ok! I would probably be in mourning for my lost Pinterest board for the next few weeks. Then have a grief cycle for months and months after that.
ReplyDeleteI did the same think with Quotes I Like. I had them before Tyler and Aaron served missions and would use them in my weekly letters and now they are gone. I understand your emotions. :(
ReplyDelete