Pages

Wednesday, February 1, 2017

I've never bought wipes until today

Wednesday, February 1, 2017
Feeling the mid-week blues after spending a glorious day with my boys. The best part of having a spouse's birthday is sharing in on the festivities. I  kept forgetting it wasn't my birthday we were celebrating. I mean getting to see La La Land (by the way it is AMAZING), sleeping in, making snowballs, eating pb & chocolate cake smash. Fingers crossed Tanner will share his giant box of Kinder Buenos.

Too bad today consists of something more along the lines of dishes, finishing the backsplash, sorting some boxes, blah blah blah.Why aren't birthday's everyday?


In other news, we are having another celebration of sorts. After [411] days, we have had to go and buy more wipes ourselves for the first time. I'm not even kidding you. The giant box gifted to us before A was born (and few other little packs) have finally run out after an entire year and then some. Am I the only one that thinks this is awesome? Cause I really do.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Coup de Foudre © 2014