It's officially done. Yes I finished school almost 5 months ago. Yes I have already received my diploma. And yes I've been working a job within my degree path.
It was about high time I complete the "graduation" process by walking.
This guy is the most supportive person ever. Not sure I would have stuck it out without his help and encouragement. Pretty cool we got to take a couple classes together.
Next year we can celebrate his graduation!
I owe the world to these two wonderful people.
Without their loving influence, I would not be where I am today!
Thanks sis for coming out to support me especially while wrangling these two cuties!
(gotta do a crazy face picture)
Felt kinda silly doing the whole cap and gown thing especially since I've already been enjoying the school free life. I knew if I didn't, I'd regret it later on. Graduating with a college degree has always been a priority in my life. My parents taught me from a very young age that learning is (and will continue to be) an important part of life.
They did all that they could to encourage us to pursue an education.
(Following by my parents example. Wasn't able to find a picture of my mom in her gap and gown)
.jpg)

Yay! Thanks for inviting us. I hope it felt somewhat climatic (mine didn't really, but I WAS glad to be done). Sweet old school photo!
ReplyDelete