Pages

Thursday, September 10, 2015

hiccups

Thursday, September 10, 2015
Baby has hiccups. It's been going on for about 5 minutes now. Each time it still startles me. A weird sensation but one I enjoy each and every time. Just last night I got up about 2 am and when I laid back down in bed I thought, "baby, are you awake too?" Right away I got the nudge of approval.

These are moments Heavenly Father reminds me what a blessing it is to be pregnant and to have this experience. Some day's I find myself complaining about being uncomfortable or feeling nauseated or how my body doesn't look the same. Every time I feel this baby move is a gentle reminder that this is (though hard at times)  good thing. 

Tender mercies.



1 comment:

  1. It is an amazing feeling, I remember (so very long ago) when I was pregnant with Eric, I would lay there near the end of my pregnancy and just watch my belly contort to all these shapes and it was so odd and fun to watch, cherish these special times cause once the baby is born there will be all sorts of new things to experience. Hugs to you and Tanner, ~Di

    ReplyDelete

Coup de Foudre © 2014