Reminiscing about this time 5 years ago. I had to say one of the hardest goodbyes my young heart had ever experienced. Though he was gone for relatively such a short period, I'll admit I selfishly didn't want him to leave. Perhaps would I have known I'd get to be with him forever, it might have made it a bit easier. Nevertheless, it was the right thing for him
(and for me).
2 years in the France Lyon Mission.
Before he left, he made a promise to always write. Well, that boy wrote me EVERY week. Those sweet letters are something I will forever cherish.
What a special experience it was for me to visit a few of those places
(and people) so very close to your heart. I look forward to returning with you again soon. Thank you sweetie. I have already seen and experienced the blessings that have come through your service and love.
No comments:
Post a Comment