Pages

Friday, February 5, 2016

a blessing and a birthday

Friday, February 5, 2016
What better way to celebrate Tanner's birthday than being able to bless his son? It was such a happy day to have family come from all over to support and celebrate this special occasion. Many times I have felt Heavenly Father's love for Atticus. During this blessing was no different. I'm not sure what's all in store for his future but one thing he can be certain of is he has a loving mother and father here on earth and in heaven. I'm grateful Atticus was blessed through the priesthood by his dad, both grandpa's, a great grandpa, multiple uncles (& soon to be uncle), and one of my cousins. Thank you to all others that came and supported. We've really got two great families.


Little Atti was blessed in the same outfit his father was (and booties his uncle was blessed in). And that green blanket used to be Tanner's when he was just a little one.






Even with the blessing festivities, I was able to sneak in some birthday celebrations as well.



Birthdays are a big deal for me. At least one day of the year to make someone feel extra special just for being. Per the birthday boy's request... homemade crunchwrap supremes and later chocolate cake with peanut butter frosting (and vanilla bean ice cream). For two-ish months out of the year we are the same age!




Get it? It's funny because he married a redhead.

Hooray for birthdays!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Coup de Foudre © 2014