Pages

Thursday, May 12, 2016

not just another graduation

Thursday, May 12, 2016
This guy, let me tell you. He is one of the hardest workers I have ever met. He keeps proving this time and time again. We recently celebrated this big milestone, graduating with his Bachelors in Science in International Business from Utah Valley University. .Get this though, not only did he graduate but he graduated summa cum laude (people he had a 3.9 GPA!), while working full-time (including an hour and a half commute), while serving in a time consuming church calling, AND with a newborn baby (& wife) at home. Sounds nuts right? And yet he did it. Most people probably didn't/couldn't even tell because he rocked it. Sure there were late nights and a few grumbles but he did such a good job balancing everything. My hope is that Atticus will learn from his dad to work hard and always put the most important things first. It makes all the difference.

It'a already been a week+ and life is just grand. Thank heavens for summer break.

Tanner, hopefully this post doesn't embarrass you too much but I wanted to let you know how proud I am of you and your accomplishments. In our short time being married, you have shown so much passion in all that you do. I'm glad to have witnessed first hand your efforts and look forward to watching you change the world. Atti and I will always be here cheering you on in whatever you pursue. Love you!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Coup de Foudre © 2014