Running is so good for my soul. It feels so nice to get out with my little man and just run. When friends from our ward invited us to run the Red Rock Relay in Moab, I was excited. Must have been anxious because I couldn't seem to sleep the night before. Our team, Chafin the Dream, started at 5:40 am. Luckily for me, I got the first leg. Running through the canyon during the sunrise was so, so good. My second leg however doesn't get as good of reviews. Four miles with a 1000 foot elevation gain does a number on your quads.
All of us seemed to have a (mostly) enjoyable time. Nothing like a day of running to get your appetite worked up. I ate so much chips and salsa after waiting for our burrito to come. Looking forward to the next relay at the end of August.


No comments:
Post a Comment