Pages

Wednesday, May 31, 2017

18 times an atticus

Wednesday, May 31, 2017
I'm in denial that I have a toddler. A TODDLER! Looking back at just a few months ago I almost forgot what he was even like. You don't realize the changes until you pull out the pictures. This kid is (still) busy. Anyone that is around him for 5 minutes understands. He loves unplugging things and pulling off the little caps that go over the screws on the base of toilets (again I told you #mykidisweird). His use of Mom, Dad, and pop pop (aka. Grandpa) are adorable. Recently he loves saying bye bye while waving his hand at anyone and everyone. Yelling wars with Dad in the tub are a must (I'll have to share a video of it sometime, cause its hilarious). His eczema has started flaring up on his left cheek lately but I think we are close to it (hopefully) going away for good. He's picked up ASL really well and his go to signs are more, chocolate, cracker, and movie. Best way to describe him you ask? This kid is basically a mini Tanner (in more ways than one).

I was excited to take some 18 month pictures while we visited Idaho over Memorial weekend (especially since he was a little photo machine for his 1 year shoot). I'm here to report that I got none of the pictures I was hoping for. This kid wanted nothing to do with the camera and everything to do with dandelions, throwing rocks in the creek, and running away. All in all these pictures are as true as they could be.

In a short span of 18 months our little Atticus has acquired 18+ nicknames. Some of them make sense, and the others are just because his parents are also weird. I don't doubt the list will continue to grow over the years. Lets name a few...

Atticus
Atti
Cus-cus
A
Smoosh-moosh
Mr Pants
Boudin Bakery
Atti bug
BB8
Little Man
Atti Batti Pumpkin Patti
Kiddo bean
Mad-ticus
Best pal
Ju ju bean
Ju ju fruit
Mr Mr
Chauncho
Chauncho bean
Bean curd (not sure why so many beans, again we are weird)
Smooshie
A-TnT
Stretch meister






1 comment:

  1. I wish they taught all kids sign language then we could talk to anyone and also temper tantrums would be cut next to none...I think you could add Little Plumber to the list...cause of the plumbers crack ya know. Hugs, Di

    ReplyDelete

Coup de Foudre © 2014