Pages

Wednesday, January 20, 2016

physical changes

Wednesday, January 20, 2016
Isn't pregnancy incredible?! Though I will admit I wasn't always thrilled with the changes that happened to me physically. To think it all started with a clump of cells and in just nine months a human body is formed. At the start of each new week, beginning when I was nine weeks, we took a picture to see the progression (and we only missed 3 of the weeks). Being able to look back and actually see Atticus grow inside me is nothing short of amazing. In a way I miss being pregnant. Although, as much as I loved feeling his kicks and wiggles inside, I love being able to actually hold him.

Speaking of holding my baby, someone just woke up from his nap. Enjoy!




p.s. It's no surprise he was almost 9 and a half pounds...my belly was huge. Oh baby!

3 comments:

  1. Okay....how in the heck did you not wear the same outfit twice! I think I was down to like 3 outfits by the last few weeks!!! Haha you looked so cute every week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This made me tear up a little bit! Maybe because I miss being pregnant too?! Haha...that's such a funny thought.

    ReplyDelete

Coup de Foudre © 2014